Personal Checking Accounts
1st Capital Bank offers a variety of checking account options. Call or drop by any of our convenient branch locations for more information and to find the account that best fits your banking needs.
1st Capital Bank's Lifeline Checking account is the right account for customers looking for a low balance requirement and prefer the convenience of online banking services such as electronic bill pay over writing paper checks.
- Minimum Opening Requirement of $100.00
- No Monthly Service Charge when you maintain an average daily balance of $100.00 or more1
- Check writing limited to 6 per statement cycle without charge2
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- No ATM Fees at 1st Capital Bank and AllPoint ATMs
- Reimbursed ATM Surcharge Fees Charged by Non 1st Capital Bank ATMs3
- Free Online Banking and eStatements
- Free Electronic Bill Payment
- Free Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit
- Combined Statement Available with Checking or Savings Account with Identical Ownership
1. A service charge fee of $3.00 will be imposed each monthly statement cycle if the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below $100.00.
2. A fee of $0.50 will be charged for paid checks in excess of 6 per statement cycle.
3. ATM surcharge fees charged from other financial institutions or banks will be credited back on your monthly statement.
Ready to get started?
To open your Lifeline Checking account just stop by one of our convenient branch locations and see a Client Services Representative today.
Click here to return to the Personal Checking Products Comparison Chart