Personal Checking Accounts
1st Capital Bank offers a variety of checking account options. Call or drop by any of our convenient branch locations for more information and to find the account that best fits your banking needs.
Premier Personal Money Market Checking
1st Capital Bank's Premier Personal Money Market Checking account is the right choice for customers looking for a tiered interest rate and check writing capability.
- Minimum Opening Requirement of $1,000.00
- No Monthly Service Charge when you maintain an average daily balance of $25,000.00 or more1
- Allows Six Pre-Authorized Transfers per Statement Cycle2
- Free Online Banking and eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit
- Combined Statement Available with Checking or Savings Account with Identical Ownership
- Automated Sweep Capability with Checking Account with Identical Ownership3
1. A service charge fee of $20.00 will be imposed each monthly statement cycle if the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below $25,000.00.
2. During any statement cycle, you may not make more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer of telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order. An additional transaction fee of $10.00 will be charged for each pre-authorized transfer in excess of six per statement cycle.
3. Automated sweep transactions included in pre-authorized transaction limitations.
Ready to get started?
To open your Premier Personal Money Market Checking account just stop by one of our convenient branch locations and see a Client Services Representative today.
Click here to return to the Personal Checking Products Comparison Chart