Personal Savings Accounts
Maximize your savings with 1st Capital Bank. We have several savings account options to choose from. Call or drop by any of our convenient branch locations for more information and to find the account that best fits your banking needs.
Personal Regular Savings
1st Capital Bank's Regular Savings account is the right account for individuals looking for a basic savings account. Use the account to save for a vacation, rainy day, or to use as overdraft protection.
- Minimum Opening Requirement of $100.00
- No Monthly Service Charge when you maintain an average daily balance of $500.00 or more during the statement cycle1
- Six Pre-authorized Transfers Allowed During the Statement Cycle2
- Free Online Banking and eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit
- Automated Sweep Capability with Checking Account with Identical Ownership3
- No ATM Fees at 1st Capital Bank and Allpoint ATMs
- Reimbursed ATM Surcharge Fees Charged by Non 1st Capital Bank ATMs4
1. A charge of $2.00 will be applied each monthly statement cycle if the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below $500.00.
2. During any statement cycle, you may not make more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer of telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order.
3. Automated sweep transactions included in pre-authorized transaction limitations.
4. ATM surcharge fees charged from other institutions or banks will be credited back on your monthly statement.
Ready to get started?
To open your Regular Savings Account just stop by one of our convenient branch locations and see a Client Services Representative today.
Back to Personal Savings Products Comparison Chart